Friday, October 9, 2009

Soldier of Fortune, David Coverdale

Antara lagu-lagu klasik dan terus klasik dengan nyanyian bersahaja dari David Coverdale....

I have often told you stories, About the way, I lived the life of a drifter, Waiting for the day, When I'd take your hand, And sing you songs, Then maybe you would say, Come lay with me love me, And I would surely stay

But I feel I'm growing older, And the songs that I have sung, Echo in the distance, Like the sound, Of a windmill goin' 'round, I guess I'll always be, A soldier of fortune

Many times I've been a traveller, I looked for something new, In days of old, When nights were cold, I wandered without you, But those days I thougt my eyes, Had seen you standing near, Though blindness is confusing, It shows that you're not here


No comments:

Post a Comment