Sunday, September 13, 2009

Rainbow In The Dark - Dio

Ni gua punya entri kedua untuk lagu Ronnie James Dio. Walaupun kebanyakan beat lagu Dio keras lagi heavy metal tapi lagu-lagu tu masih lagi "melodic" dan sedap di dengar. Untuk pendatang baru dan rocker yang baru nak berjinak dengan rock.... cuba dengar lagu ni, mat salleh cakap, "you gonna like it & you gonna rock, babe !!!!"
*** Nota tambahan, kalau nak dengar lagu rock / metal...., speaker tu letak le kat no 7,8,9 atau 10. Kalau setakat volume no 3 atau 4, tak kick le bro / sis!!! Tak rock langsung !!!

When there's lightning - it always bring me down, Cause it's free and I see that it's me, Who's lost and never found, I cry for magic - I feel it dancing in the light, But it was cold - I lost my hold, To the shadows of the night,

There's no sign of the morning coming
, You've been left on your own, Like a Rainbow in the Dark

Do your demons - do they ever let you go
, When you've tried - do they hide -deep inside, Is it someone that you know, You're a picture - just an image caught in time, We're a lie - you and I, We're words without a rhyme


No comments:

Post a Comment